I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America

And to the Republic for which it stands One nation, under God, Indivisible With Liberty and Justice for all.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

IraqiMuscle.com - they're making better progress than I am!

In doing my Angeling tonight, I received word from my Leader about a couple Buckeye Boys (Woo Hoo!!!) who are on a road to self-improvement while deployed.

They have also donated to Soldiers' Angels by the making of hats and shirts for purchase. Now isn't that the coolest thing to take a year where you're not in the best circumstances and turn it into a positive reinforcement for your life???

Check out their site... sign the GuestBook... contact them about hats and shirts... it's all for a good cause!!! I can't wait to get mine!!! Will update you as I find out more... Great job Heroes!!! We can see a difference already... looking very buff! ;)

Very proud of all of you!!! Stay Strong -- Be Safe!!!
Miss B

No comments: