I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America

And to the Republic for which it stands One nation, under God, Indivisible With Liberty and Justice for all.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Awesome Heroes becoming even MORE Awesome!!!

Just got done visiting my favorite buff Heroes' site at IraqiMuscle.com to check out their progress... lookin' good folks!!!

And they've added their first female recruit to the list... way to go!!! With a group like them over there supporting and guiding, how can she go wrong? :)

They're still working on those T-shirts and hats (along with the 6 packs movin' to the 8's) and also still donating to Soldiers' Angels. (Quite an awesome organization in itself! Of course, I'm biased, being a Team Leader for the Letter Writing Team and having many Heroes I support myself!!!)

What a great combination... Heroes and Angels... join the fun, support the morale and well-being of some great people who just happen to have your back for all the freedoms you enjoy. All without asking, and without hesitation. *sniff* pardon me, proud American/Mom/Angel/Hero moment.

SSG Simon, Sgt Skoczen... you guys are the bomb! You've inspired me. I've started walking about 1.5 miles a day and doing 20 pushups. Ok, girlie pushups, but the last time I remember doing anything that resembles that was when I tripped, fell and had to get my sorry butt up off the ground! :) Perfection is not achieved overnight and I can attest to that!!! I'm rootin' for Colleen!

C'mon folks, check out the site, sign the guestbook and show our Heroes you support them in both their professional AND personal endeavors.

Love you guys... Be Safe!

No comments: