I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America

And to the Republic for which it stands One nation, under God, Indivisible With Liberty and Justice for all.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I love my Heroes...

Below is an email exchange from me to the Angels on my Team started by a reply from one of my Heroes... I love those folks... I was truly humbled. Thanks Dave! :)

Angels~
I thought I would share this with you... this is why SA is just so darn AWESOME!!! I sent a copy of the speech from last night to my epal Heroes because they don't always get to hear this stuff in real-time and I received the following response from one of my Heroes.

Keep up the good work Team, they really do appreciate it, even when you don't hear from them!

*hugs*Jackie MasonSoldiers' Angels-LWT Team Leader

Proud Marine Mom to Joel
Angel to Hero Trenton*
Princess to Hero Jeffery*
Epal to many Heroes
www.miss-behavin--behavinasusual.blogspot.com
www.americanheroworship.blogspot.com
*homeward bound-in transition
God Love our Soldiers... I am here because they were there
-----Original Message-----

To:
Sent: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: Transcript: President Bush's Speech on Iraq
Good Morning Jackie,
thanks for keeping us informed we cant tell you how much we appreciate what you do.this may sound strange but you are our night in shining armor. forgive the spelling i think old age is kickin in LOL. Have a wonderful day and give my best
to all those on the LWT.

Sincerly SFC Dave XXX

----- Original Message -----
From:
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:43 am
Subject: Transcript: President Bush's Speech on Iraq
In case you didn't get a chance to see or hear this...
Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WASHINGTON � Transcript of President Bush's speech to the nation
on a change of course in Iraq:

No comments: